Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fresh new month

Ok.....i'm wiping the slate clean. Last month was a complete flop concerning my goals. No real excuse except I felt like poop every day! But I am feeling somewhat better now and motivated to be productive, instead of a permanent fixture of the living room!
I'm through discussing it...moving on......

PHYSICAL:
1. run 4x a week
2. swim 2x a week
3. aerobics class OR workout video 2x a week
4. weights and crunches 4x a week
5. basketball 2x this month (Sundays)
Lose 8 pounds for the month.....ugh! for ONCE I would love to meet this goal!

1. cut out snacking
2. no eating after 9pm
3. only 3 pepsi's a week....Lord, help me!

READING:
1. finish 3 chapters in Holiness book (and swap notes)
2. finish 3 chapters in Attitude book (and swap notes)
3. 1 fiction :)

SOCIAL/FAMILY:
1. blog 2x a week
2. dinner with R, and T
3. organize mom's night out
4. organize ladies movie night
5. answer emails
6. game time with the kids once a week
7. one family movie night (chapel)

SPIRITUAL:
1. re-memorize Romans 8
2. Inductive Bible study (10 chapters in Genesis)
3. create 'organized' prayer journal

CAMP:
(pretty much same goals as last time since I didn't do ANYTHING in this area!)
1. lost and found
2. inventory t-shirts
3. Campfire News
4. prayer letter
5. write supporters

2 comments:

Mommy said...

You can do it friend! I have faith in you!!

Becky Arnold said...

I know you can do it, girl! You are a determined one, yes, you are! Go for it!