Thursday, October 2, 2008

My 10 verses for this month

I'm hoping to memorize 10 more this month.....a few of these are just review, needing to brush up on some....and some are new.

Matthew 5:16...."Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father, who is in heaven."

Matthew 5:20...."For I say unto you that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 5:44....."But I say to you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you, and persecute you."

Mark 10:45....For even the Son of man came, not to be ministered unto but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many."

Mark 11:24-25.....Therefore, I say to you, Whatever things you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. And when you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against any, that your Father also, who is in heaven, may forgive you your trespasses."

John 4: 24....."God is a Spirit; and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."

John 15:13-14....."Greater love hath no man than this, that a many lay down his life for his friends. Ye are my friends, if you do whatever I command you."

Acts 4: 12....."Neither is there salvation in any other; for there is no other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved."

1 comment:

Summer said...

thanks for checking in on me!!! Thanks also for the very cool tree!! We will plant it in the spring. Things are good. Have an apt this wed and will post about it I am sure.

Love ya

S