Wednesday, July 18, 2012

So, it has been a really long time since I've posted......I know.
And I doubt anyone still comes here....which is ok.

We are halfway through our summer.....God has done amazing things in the lives of campers....it's always so awesome to see first hand.  Sometimes I can't believe I get to work here....what a privilege!!!

But on a personal level, it's been a not so good summer.  I am amazed in a different way.  I am amazed at people......and their carelessness with their words.  I have no desire to go into detail....and I don't think I am one to really care what people think....but this past year, I have managed to become the subject of many conversations (ones that I am not a part of).  And if you know me at all, I am an extremely private person and the thought of just ONE person discussing me or anything about me almost makes me sick to my stomach.  The thought of others joining in has made it almost unbearable.

Because this has never really happened, I had no idea how I would re-act. 
Now I know....and it's not good.

I am almost a hermit.
I socialize with almost no one.
I desire to be around no one.
I hardly eat and exercise all the time (funny how that one worked out....I didn't do that until people were SURE I was already doing it.  At least now that rumor is developing some truth).
I'm exhausted.
I trust no one.
 

This will be my last blog.  I have no desire to communicate with anyone.  I wasn't very good at it anyway.


2 comments:

Emily said...

I read because when you do post it comes up in my google reader.

I'm sorry you've had such an awful time. It's amazing how awful and cruel people can be - words can and do hurt, that's for sure.

I'll be praying for you and for those that hurt you! God will take care of them.

God also knows your hurting heart and I pray He will soothe and heal it!

Prayers and hugs!
Love,
Emily

Mommy said...

Friend! Don't give in and don't give up - Praying you find peace, hope, joy, and your worth in the ONE and only One that matters. Continue to live out the love of Christ and the gospel! Love, Haley