Monday, May 5, 2008

I am in the middle of my last day packing....the movers officially come tomorrow. The kids and I will leave the house tomorrow and let them do their work (Wes will stay behind to "supervise"). So after tomorrow, most of the stress will be over....Praise the Lord!!! It can't come quick enough!

And I have to admit, I'm struggling to find things to be thankful for because of the chaos that surrounds me right now....but I'm going to try! :)

......getting lots accomplished today (282)
.....little pain today (283)
.....a little 'alone' time with Baby Isaac (284)
.....hearing about my shortcomings from a friend (285)
.....a husband who helps with the laundry (286)
.....a friend who took my kids to the pond to feed the fish (287)
.....my kids rest time (288)
.....sunflower seeds (289)
....that the moving process is almost over (290)
....the comfort of God (291)
.....knowing that HE knows my heart, when others question it (292)
.....not having to cook dinner tonight!!! (293)

1 comment:

gina said...

I hope you are not overwhelmed. I love your thankful outlook. You are consciously thinking of ways to be grateful in what could be an overwhelming situation. That is admirable. Now the adventure really begins, I guess, eh? Blessings to you...