Friday, September 18, 2009

Lots to be thankful for and lots of things have made me smile.....

....a relaxing day at the horses
.....meeting new people
.....the view from the TOP of the barn
....a good ministry at Ft Wingate
....hearing the rain on the roof
.....good songs on the radio
.....tucking my kids into bed
.....the way they smell after a bath
.....getting a package in the mail
.....the feeling of brand new socks on my feet
.....pancakes and bacon for breakfast
......a helpful husband
.....good discussion on the Bible
.....many quiet moments lately
.....catching lizards and toads with my kids
.....helping build "homes" for the lizards and toads
.....chatting with the bff
....wearing a warm hoodie
.....feeding my horses
.....a nice long run
.....studying the Word....1 Peter, Jude, Revelation, Psalms
....the opportunity to pray
.....future plans

No comments: