Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Week 5, Tuesday

Another Tuesday come and gone.....cabin pictures, activity classes, grilled hamburgers, water fight and snack shop....all were a success and the campers are enjoying themselves. There are a few that are homesick, but they are hanging in there. It was really hot today, but about an hour before the water fight it cooled down quite a bit....it was the COLDEST waterfight EVER! Being cold is one of the things I hate the most....ugh! But once it was over, I realized what a blessing it was, as I saw the smiles on the faces of all the kids....I was still cold, but my heart was warm :)

The rain clouds are moving in and the wind is picking up....praying for rain tonight....we need it. Looking forward to God "raining" down blessings on us this week. We are all weary and tired, but expectant....excited to see what God is going to do this week.

No comments: