Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Week 5, Wednesday

Wednesdays are late....it's Mission Impossible night. We stay up late and play a "catch me" game in the dark. I love it and hate it. I love it because I always go out with my camp bffs and we laugh til we cry....I hate it because I lose so much sleep on these nights. But in the end, it's all worth it. The campers LOVE it!

It's the little things like Mission Impossible that can break down the walls that these campers sometimes have. Just the simple act of "busting" them and then tying them up can close that gap. Funny, the things God can use to draw people closer together and eventually closer to Him.

Thank you Lord, for this ministry and all the different aspects of it....from the chapels, the family style meals, to the late night games. May our efforts bring forth a bountiful harvest....and may we give all the glory back to You.

3 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

okay, time to blog again.........

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Becky Arnold said...

ever going to blog again......????? miss ya.