Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's been non-stop for the past 3 days.....literally. This is the first time I've really sat down, with my cup of tea, and just relax.
Being busy has been good to keep me busy and moving, but I do love my times where I can just sit and rest.

I enjoy that we have a late service at our church....Sunday mornings are always relaxing and slow. Everyone sleeps in and then just roll out into the living room to watch cartoons. It's our only morning to do that. The wood stove would be a nice addition to this morning....it's cold!!

I haven't been to church in 3 weeks. (mixture of sickness and traveling)....it will be nice to get back and see my church family. And it will help to find that "normal" feeling I've been missing for a while now. It's been weeks since I've had a normal week of school, ministry, church, eating, etc. I really, really, hope this is the week where my productivity returns. I miss my routine and those feelings of accomplishment.

I can even start today....after our cartoons :)

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

Love the new look of the blog! So glad you are back. And, yes, I am still checking.......when my computer cooperates!