Monday, February 18, 2008

My 9th post

I was somewhat inspired by a friend's blog.....celebrating her 100th post, she listed 100 things about herself. I thought that was a very cool idea, but figured I better go ahead and do mine now because 9 sounded like a safer number!
Plus, i don't have 100 interesting facts about myself!!

1. I played the clarinet for about 15 years
2. I hate mayonnaise
3. I have a part time photography business
4. I can speak "some" Navajo
5. I wish I would blog more
6. My parents divorced when I was in the 6th grade?
7. I went to college (my first year) on a drama scholarship
8. I entered a talent show (in 5th grade) and danced with my friend Melanie to the song "Thriller"
9. My favorite hymn is "It is Well with My Soul"

There, that should do it......to my sweet audience of one, and anyone else who stumbles across this blog.....enjoy!! :)

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

You did swell, friend! 9 whole things about yourself! I am impressed! :D jk!