Friday, July 25, 2008

here are a few things I've been grateful for over the past couple weeks.....

.....the AMAZING double rainbow over the A-frame last evening (515)
.....another great skit night where many kids opened their heart to Christ (516)
....much rest this week (517).....the Lord knowing I needed it (518)
.....the help of work teams (519)
....sweet fellowship, even if only for a brief time (520)
.....hearing how God changed lives (521)
.....good worship music (522)
....great times of prayer (523)
.....hearing the answers to those prayers (524)
....watching my oldest make new friends (525)....and smiling lots (526).....with fewer teeth!! (527)
.....Peter's new shaved head....good bye mohawk (528)
.....sharing in the joy of seeing kids come to Christ (529)
....a husband who steps in when I am sick (530)
...a great camp director whose passion for kids shows in everything he does (531)
....counselors who weep for their campers hurts (532)
.....my Hannah's love for wearing cowboy boots EVERY DAY, despite the facts that she is already wearing mismatched clothes (533)
....journaling (534)
.....a HUGE, wonderful care package from a friend (535)
.....my favorite Bath and Body smell :) (536)
....good books (537)
.....a little time to clean my house (538)
....phone calls from my BFF! (539)....and the 'almost pee in my pants' laughter that comes as a result!! (540)
.....the birth of my beautiful nephew, Corbin! (541)
.....the fact that my mother in law could be there for it....it's in another country!! (542)
......our many wonderful supporters that pray for us (543)
......feeling exhausted (544)
.....a passion for God's glory (545).....and a growing passion for MY joy in that glory (546)
....teachable moments (547)
.....having all that I need (548)
.....upcoming opportunities to serve (549)
.....upcoming opportunity to 'get away' soon :)....Colorado here we come!! (550)

No comments: