Thursday, July 24, 2008

I know....it has been a LONG time since I've been here.....I can't believe how fast time flies! I WANT to get here and blog, but the schedule here is so hectic....and when I finally get here, i'm amazed at how long it's been!
I am going to get on here really soon.....this weekend should allow me some time to catch you all up on things here......camp is almost over and we are all exhausted...but through it all, we can say: THE LORD IS GOOD!!!
I'll be back soon with details!!

1 comment:

Mommy said...

Hello Hottie Mama!

Don't worry, I'm still a Mama-wanna-be. . . due tomorrow though! So hopefully it shall one day indeed come to fruition :-) Just thinking about you all. I've called the camp a few times but I just missed your meal times. I have to work on that! Lots of loves and prayers ~