Saturday, January 24, 2009

So, I'm on day 5 of not sleeping well....I did manage to get about 5 hours last night, so that is a praise....but I'm ready for this to pass! But until then, I will try to find some good in it....that's why I thought this would be a good time to continue on in my quest of "thankfulness". I don't remember when I started my list of 1000 things to be thankful for, but i know that I have enjoyed the journey. Although there are some days that were harder than others to bring up that heart of thankfulness.....ha....:)

a solid 5 hours of sleep......(772)
early morning episodes of I Love Lucy.....(773)
watching my girls enjoy friends and a new craft.....(774)
listening to my son "giggle" down the hall....(775)
"alone" time driving......(776)
a good week of school.....(777)
time at the piano......(778)
dinner out with friends.....(779)
warmer days....(780)
3 little girls who accepted Christ at Ft Wingate.....(781)
the book of Genesis and the lessons learned there.....(782)
an upcoming trip.....(783)
a good book.....(784)
my new planner coming in the mail.....(785)
time to scrapbook.....(786)
all the laundry is finished.........(787)
plenty of wood for the stove.....(788)
cinnamon rolls in the oven......(789)
a new friend.....(790)
answered prayer......(791)

1 comment:

Mommy said...

You forgot #793: "Sprinkles"