Friday, January 2, 2009

Thankful....

I was hoping to be done with my list of "1000" things to be thankful for by the end of the year, but didn't quite make it! But it wasn't for lack of things to be thankful for, only a lack of time and energy to get here and share them! Maybe better management of my time should be a New Year's resolution :)

.....a wonderful Christmas, we were truly blessed (712)
.....LOTS of snow (713)
...enjoying all that snow with my kids and friends (714)
.....new friendships (715)
.....private worship and chats with my Savior (716)
.....fellowship with friends and neighbors (717)
.....warm clothes (718)
.....Christmas goodies (719)
.....laughter late at night (720)
.....confidence, even in times of "not knowing" (721)
.....God's provisions, way beyond our expectations (722)
..... plenty of firewood (723)
.....opportunities to feed the hungry (724)
.....a great winter retreat (725)
.....being able to lessen the loads of others (726)
.....then taking that load to my Father (727)
.....sharing life lessons (728)
.....seeing my children enjoy their visit from "Gia" (729)
.....desire for change (730)
.....praise that Ruthie came home from the hospital (731)
.....a new year, a fresh start (732)
..

No comments: