Monday, June 21, 2010

Week 3, day 1

Well, it's the beginning of the third week of camp....120 campers! It's teen camp and that always brings a different dynamic....different set of issues. But I think we are ready, equipped to face the issues that will come up, ready to bring Christ to these kids.
Teen camp is also different in other ways.....more basketball and volleyball, later nights, more 'in depth' chapels.....so in some ways, teen week is more tiring than other weeks. I know for myself, I am going to have to seek the Lord's strength and endurance....I can already feel it and it's only the first day! But thankfully, we serve a God with an endless supply of all that we need.....it's a bottomless resource....we just need to come to Him, ready to receive...confident that He will meet those needs. I am there today....knowing that i am coming to the end of my strength, endurance, wisdom, even patience....

It's going to be a good week....I'm looking forward to all that God is going to do in the lives of these camper....and in MY life, too!!! :)

1 comment:

Becky Arnold said...

Praying for ya, friend!