Friday, April 18, 2008

The beautiful day added to my thankfulness....

.......sleeping in with hubby (73)
......the sunshine first thing this morning (74)
......running outside (around the serene pond) instead of on a treadmill (75)
......good music (76)
......finishing my run early enough to sit by the pond and finish a book (77)
.....the knowledge that came as a result of that book (78)
......a quiet prayer that I will be able to apply that knowledge (79)
......a short but sweet visit with the kid's piano teacher, a dear friend of mine (80)
......sitting in the van after pulling in the driveway and listening to an encouraging song (81)
......a hot, quiet shower....and the song still floating through my mind (82)
......enjoying an afternoon of roller skating with my kids and friends (83)
.....girl scout cookies (84)
.....watching Betsy be so excited to get to skate! (85)
.....encouraging words from another mom (86).....and her suggestion about my health (something to research) (87)
.....stopping at a doughnut shop on the way home (88)
.....playing "telephone" while sitting at the counter eating yummy doughnuts (89)
.....many, many things to write in my "laugh" journal (90)
.....discovering new stores (91)....and finding a small gift for a friend (92)......which reminded me to pray for her (93)...God uses the smallest things to do that!!
....an hour long nap (94)
.....chats with hubby while he is on the road headed out of town (95)
.....my little red head's cute smile (96).....and how often I see it every day (97)
.....a quiet evening at home (98)
......God's provision of a big thing, and a little thing (99)
......a messy house, but the contentment in the midst of it (100)
....."everything" bagels! (101)

No comments: