Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today is a new day!

I sat down to list more things I am grateful for last night, but could not muster up the energy to do it....that's pitiful, I know. Not that I'm not grateful for anything, just almost too tired and weary to focus in on it. But things always look better in the morning, right? That has been my motto the past couple of weeks! :) I see things more clearly today.......

.....much, much laughter last night at a bridal shower (10)

.....watching the excitement on the 'bride to be's' face (and remembering my own) (11)

.....coming home to find my twins snuggled together in the same bed (12)

.....sitting with my oldest and looking through the latest horses she colored in her favorite Amish horse book (13)

.....saying good night to hubby, even if it was through a chat box (14)

......having leftover pineapple upside down cake to bring home from the shower...one of my favorites! (15)

......a few minutes of quiet reading before going to bed (16)

......listening to the twins 'help' each other make their beds (17)

.....my Bible, opened to the exact passage I needed to read this morning (18)

.....the sun shining through a small opening in the shade in the girls room, and me opening it all the way and watching the room flood with the bright light (19)

......no snow this morning!!!! (20)

......the basket of already folded laundry by the washing machine, compliments of my mother in law (21)

......the sweet hymn that is stuck in my head, playing over and over, making me smile (22)

......the few quiet moments I had to even write this, although they are over now as my little ones begin to quarrel :) (23)

Hopefully I will have many more to share soon, as my loving God continues to bless me in the sweetest and sometimes smallest ways.
Look for the blessings today.....they are there....He promises!

No comments: