Friday, April 25, 2008

Things have been VERY hectic lately, at times, too hectic for my selfish, finite mind to note the blessings that surround me every day.....but I want to take the time to work on my 'gratitude' list, something I have come to really cherish, whether I actually am able to get it down on "paper"!......

......having a yard sale, a reminder of God's abundance in my life (148)
......the money the yard sale provided to help with our moving expenses (149)
......the opportunities to encourage people who stopped by our sale (150)
......working alongside of hubby on this project (151)
......the help of friends and church family (152)
......the encouraging words of friends, rejoicing in our ministry move (153)
.....the book of Genesis (154)
......one of my favorite books, The Knowledge of the Holy (155)
.....provisions for my mother in law (156)
......pick up basketball game (157)
......quiet times to read, in the midst of chaos (158)
......the preaching from my dear pastor (159)
.......truth from the book of Ephesians (160)
....... the plans of a farewell fellowship (161)
.......memories of my children as babies (162)
.......watching them enjoy me share stories of their earlier childhood (163)
......more peace in the midst of pain (164)
......the new, sweet toothless smile of my son (165)
......Hannah's love for her red cowboy boots that she wears everywhere and with everything!! (166)
.....being able to give to others (167)
.....being able to receive also (168)
......naps in the afternoon (169)
......a massage in the midst of chaos!!! (170)
.....an hour to think of nothing (171)

No comments: