Saturday, April 19, 2008

A day of accomplishment....so far!!

Well, although I slept in this morning, I still woke up with a sense of excitement to get things done. I haven't really felt that way in a while for some reason....mostly just overwhelmed with the amount of stuff piling up around me. But today, for some reason (thank you, Lord!), I was ready to finally face the pile and start working on it. So already this morning I have tackled laundry, my kitchen floors, bathroom (top to bottom), packing, cooking, and of course the many interruptions that come in the midst.....but I have one of my favorite cds in and I am just going to keep going. I'm even squeezing in some schooling that needs to be done! Go me!!!! (i'm my own personal cheerleader, too!!!)
So, I'm closing up the computer (for the next few hours, at least) and continuing on!!!

......sleeping in (102)
......accomplishments (103)
......reading Bible stories to my children around the breakfast table (104)
......knowing hubby is having a great day at the Braves game with friends and family (105)
......seeing the twins excitement as they show me the HUGE train track they built (106)
.....being 'stranded' at home (107)
.....the smell of furniture polish (108)
.....sweet joy in the midst of great pain (109)
.....obedient children, who were asked to do some school on a Saturday (110)
.....peace in the midst of chaos (111).....all because I have a faithful God who promises to never give me more than I can handle (112)
.....the promise of rest (113)
.....open windows and a cool breeze (114)
.....unexpected friends joining us for lunch (115)
.....having more than enough to feed everyone (116)
.....the smell of hamburgers cooking, even though I can't eat it, it smells good!! (117)

No comments: